Find out how your hospital compares
MyHospitals contains service and performance information for over 1,000 public and private hospitals. You can search by location or by hospital name to see hospital profiles and comparable performance results for measures such as surgery waiting times and access to emergency departments.
The website is run by the National Health Performance Authority, an independent agency that provides nationally consistent, locally relevant and comparable information about health care services in Australia.
See hospital profiles, services offered, number of admissions and results for measures such as:
- Waiting times for emergency departments and elective (planned) surgery UPDATED
- Time in emergency department from arrival to departure UPDATED
- Safety and quality
- Staphylococcus aureus bloodstream infections
- Hand hygiene
- Cancer services
- Cancer surgery waiting times
- Stays in hospital
- Average length of stay for acute and non-acute admissions
- Length of stay for selected conditions